0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Lavender Haze Taylor Swift

Friday, January 27, 2023

Artist:

Meet me at midnight

Staring at the ceiling with you
Oh, you don't ever say too much
My melancholia

I've been under scrutiny Yeah, oh,
yeah

You handled it beautifully Yeah, oh,
yeah

I feel
The lavender haze creepin' up on me
Surreal

I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say
No deal
The 1950s shit they want for me
I just wanna stay in that lavender haze

asking me
Is if I'm gonna be your bride
The only kinda girl they see Only kinda
girl they see
Is a one-night or a wife

I find it dizzying Yeah, oh,
yeah

They're bringin' up my history Yeah,
oh, yeah

But you ain't even listening Yeah, oh, yeah

Oh

I feel
The lavender haze creepin' up on me
Surreal

I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say
No deal
The 1950s shit they want for me
I just wanna stay in that lavender
haze

The lavender haze

Talk your talk and go viral
I just need this love spiral
Get it off your chest
Get it off my desk Off my desk
Talk your talk and go viral
I just need this love spiral
Get it off your chest
Get it off my desk

I feel I feel

The lavender haze creepin' up on me
Surreal

I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say
No deal No deal

The 1950s shit they want for me
I just wanna stay in that lavender
haze Oh

Get it off your chest
Get it off my desk
The lavender haze
I just wanna stay
I just wanna stay in that lavender haze

0 comments:

Post a Comment