0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Shallow Lady Gaga Feat Bradley Cooper

Friday, March 31, 2023

Artist:

 

Tell me somethin' girl
modern world?
Or do you need more
Is there somethin' else you're
searchin' for?

I'm fallin'
In all the good times
I find myself longin'
for change
fear myself

Tell me something boy
fill that void?
Or do you need more
so hardcore?

I'm falling
In all the good times
I find myself longing
for change
fear myself

I'm off the deep end
Watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface
Where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low
In the sha-sha-la-la-la-low
In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low
We're far from the shallow now

oooohhhhh oahhhhhhh,
oahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

strum once and hold
I'm off the deep end
Watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface
Where they can't hurt us
We're far from the
shallow now

In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low
In the sha-sha-la-la-la-low
In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low
We're far from the shallow
now

0 comments:

Post a Comment