0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Better On The Island No Na

Friday, September 18, 2026

Artist:


      
We goin' round and round again
Dizzy on this love 
I can't pretend, at night
Dreamin' being next to you, 
think of leavin' when I do
But this cycle never ends

Shoot your love, 
straight for the heart
Shoot your love, 
smooth from the start
You shoot your love, 
straight for the heart
You shoot your love, 
smooth from the start

Better with my island girls, 
better on the island (Oh)
Better with my island girls, 
better on the island (Island girls)
Better with my island girls, 
better on the island
Better with my island girls 
(No, woah), better with no na

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment