0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Calon Mantu Idaman Rombongan Bodonk Koplo

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Artist:


       

Suara lembutmu
Mengisyaratkan cinta
Tatap matamu
Buatku menggila
Kecup manismu
Wanna be all over you
Terus mendekat
Biar ku dekap

Tick Tock
Hatiku kau zip lock
Makin lama It's stuck
Ku percaya ini with my luck
It's just me and you 
against the world
Forever I'm yours 
and you'll be mine

But do you feel it too?
Like the way I do?
Walaupun hatimu
Sekeras batu
Still got you on mind
No matter what you do
But do you feel it too?
Like the way I do?
Walaupun hatimu
Sekeras batu
Still got you on mind
No matter what you do

Baby, aku rindu resah 
selalu ingin bertemu
Hold you in my arms
Baby, tell me do you feel it too?
Main main
Ku cuma mind mine,
Stay for the night, maybe 
it will be alright

Tick Tock
Hatiku kau zip lock
Makin lama It's stuck
Ku percaya ini with my luck
It's just me and you against the world
Forever I'm yours and you'll be mine

But do you feel it too?
Like the way I do?
Walau hatimu
Sekeras batu
Still got you on mind
No matter what you do
But do you feel it too?
Like the way I do?
Walaupun hatimu
Sekeras batu
Still got you on mind
No matter what you do


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment