0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Click Jisoo Blackpink

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


      This isn't gonna work, I know
You flirt with everyone, I know
I'm just gonna get hurt, I know
'Cause you're always in 
and out of love

Counting the reasons that 
we shouldn't
Mess up this thing, be 
more than friends
But when you hold me like this
There's no explanation for it
 It's just the way our bodies click

 Your lips, my lips, click
We were made to fit
Your hands, my hips, click
We were made to fit

You say you wanna stay over
But I wake up on your left shoulder
Closer, right where I wanna be

Counting the reasons that we shouldn't
Mess up this thing, be more than friends
But when you hold me like this
There's no explanation for it
 It's just the way our bodies click

 Your lips, my lips, click
We were made to fit
Your hands, my hips, click
We were made to fit

 I can't lie here and lie
Looking into your eyes, 
your eyes We were made to fit
I can't lie here and lie
Or hide the way that 
I feel inside We were made to fit

 Your lips, my lips, click
We were made to fit
Your hands, my hips, click
We were made to fit

 But when you hold me like this
There's no explanation for it
 It's just the way our bodies click


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment