0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Favorite Art Jasmine Nadya

Monday, August 24, 2026

Artist:


       

Golden frames in your eyes
Blue acrylic paint those smiles
You make me pensive, make me soar
Little secrets I adore
It’s you, you

I would’ve try to touch you
I would’ve keep you if I want to
But no
I think you’re the one of a kind
Painted all my mind
But you can’t be mine
Well I think you’re my favorite 
art, ooh oooh ah ah 
ah ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah

I guess I'll open up my 
door for you
Then I guess I'll let 
you paint me blue

Well it's not that hard to 
make things true
In my mind
When it’s all you
In all this time
Cause I think you’re my favorite art

I would’ve try to touch you
I would’ve keep you if I want to
But no
I think you’re the one of a kind
Painted all my mind
But you can’t be mine
Well I think your my favorite 
art, ooh oooh ah ah 
ah ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah

Now I can’t stop thinking 
bout you
How your eyes meet mine and how you 
fill up my mind
Can’t you please be mine?
Cause you’re my favorite

In a room full of art
My eyes for you, I can’t discard


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment