Artist: Allan Andersn
Long ago
I was dreaming of the man I'd be
Chasing clouds and running endlessly
Didn't know the ocean whispered destiny
Long ago
I was lost in what I used to dream
Till you showed me what the world could mean
Then I found my heart
where love had always been
Now I see the reason why
It was always you and I
love was calling out your name
Like a song played in the rain
Every breath I take
only draws me closer to the love we make
I was scared to love
afraid to fall
till you showed me I could have it all
Now your love's the air
that I breathe
You're forever mine
love was calling out your name
Like a song played in the rain
Every breath I take
only draws me closer to the love we make
love was calling out your name
Like a song played in the rain
Every breath I take
only draws me closer to the love we make
Now I see the reason why
There was always you and I

0 comments:
Post a Comment