Artist: Elizabeth Tan
r-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girl"
You got it bad for me
Eyes stuck on me
when I'm in the room
Cdim
You'd be getting kinda
lucky if you could But I
ain't the kind
Daug
of the person to do you
Im making moves you
haven't got a clue
Honestly, we could get
down but I ain't down
How you gonna try to get with me
If you got nothing but
drinks to give to me?
I need? and loyalty
I'm not a one night only,
7 days kinda babe
I'm girlfriend material
If your looking for
something real serious
I'ma let you be the one for me ?
Baby I'm gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girfriend
I ain't got no time for
boys who have no intentions
Keep playing around you
lost my attеntion?
Its 100 and ill be ur type
of fun stuff that will make
you wanna run run run You, you,
your making me crazy so why the
hell you getting real lazy i hate
to lose myposure but you look
like you could use a reminder baby
How you gonna try to get with me
If you got nothing but
drinks to give to me?
I need? and loyalty
I'm not a one night only,
7 days kinda babe
I'm girlfriend material
If your looking for
something real serious
I'ma let you be the one for me ?
Baby I'm gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girfriend
I'm girlfriend material
If your looking for
something real serious
I'ma let you be the one for me ?
Baby I'm gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girfriend
How you gonna try to get with me
how you going to try
how you going to try
if you want it for real
you got to set me free
set me free
"Gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girl"
I'm girlfriend material
If your looking for
something real serious
I'ma let you be the one for me ?
Baby I'm gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girfriend
I'm girlfriend material
If your looking for
something real serious
I'ma let you be the one for me ?
Baby I'm gir-gir-gir-gir-
gir-gir-gir-girfriend

0 comments:
Post a Comment