0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Hush Muse Feat Ellie Goulding

Friday, July 10, 2026

Artist:


      

 It'sing 
 closer, quiet the cobra
 Can't keep 
posure, I want to feel it
 Silence the giant, just 
 let the light in
 Secrets to keep, I 
 want to feel it

 Forget the world together
 Choke out the noise forever
 Forget the world together
Just for a moment

Hush, it's getting too loud
Don't let it drown the 
sound Ooh, hush
It's you and me now
There's chaos all around
So lose yourself, free 
yourself, fe e e eel
Take a breath and

Hush Hush x20

 It'sing closer, 
 be still, breathe slower
 Show someposure, 
 I want to feel the
Silence is everything 
I'm feeling it
To focus adrenaline 
I'm feeling it
The silence is everything 
I'm feeling it
 I know you need it

 Forget the world together
 Choke out the noise forever
 Forget the world together
Just for a moment

Hush, 
it's getting too loud
Don't let it drown the 
sound Ooh, hush
It's you and me now
There's chaos all around
So lose yourself, free 
yourself, fe e e eel
Take a breath and

Hush Hush x10

Take a breath and
Hush Hush x10

        Forget the world, forget the
        Just for a moment, 
		hush

 It's getting too loud
Don't let it drown the 
sound Oh, hush
It's you and me now
There's chaos all around
So lose yourself, free 
yourself, fe e e eel

Take a breath and hush

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment