0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Jolene Dolly Parton

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


      Jolene, Jolene, 
Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you, please 
don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him 
just because you can

Your beauty is beyondpare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and 
eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain

He talks about you in his sleep
There's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he 
calls your name, Jolene
How you could easily take my man
But you don't know what 
he means to me, Jolene

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you, 
please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take 
him just because you can

You could have your choice of men
But I could never love again
He's the only one for me, Jolene
I had to have this talk with you
My happiness depends on you
decide to do, Jolene

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you, 
please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take 
him even though you can


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment