0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Love Me Or Not Insomniacks

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Artist:


      sus2 

Distant memories hope
u havent forgot
where we meant to be
i would say that we are

always give my time,
give up a piece of my mind
know the things you like,
something you wont find
Is that all that we've got?

When i wake up tomorrow,
still know what i want.
i sit with my sorrow
until i have none.
Some might say its stupid,
i dont know if
it's worth it or not

So ill put my heart
on the line cuz thats
what i want.
Tell me what you find,
ill be here when you're done.
Some might say its stupid,
I know that i said it a lot.
I dont care if you
love me or not.

So is this how it's
supposed to be?
Moving on is not as
easy as it seems.
You go anywhere the
wind blows, go somewhere
your heart knows,
or go back to distant
memories cuz that's
all that we've got.

When i wake up tomorrow,
still know what i want.
i sit with my sorrow
until i have none.
Some might say its stupid,
i dont know if
it's worth it or not

So ill put my heart
on the line cuz thats
what i want.
Tell me what you find,
ill be here when you're done.
Some might say its stupid,
I know that i said it a lot.
I dont care if you
love me or not.

ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahh 

When i wake up tomorrow,
still know what i want.
i sit with my sorrow
until i have none.
Some might say its stupid,
i dont know if
it's worth it or not

So ill put my heart
on the line cuz thats
what i want.
Tell me what you find,
ill be here when you're done.
Some might say its stupid,
I know that i said it a lot.
I dont care if you
love me or not.

ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahh 

i dont care if you
love me or not...

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment