0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Made In Japan Buck Owens

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


                                 
My transistor radioes from 
far away
there it's a breaking day      
I remember all the good times 
I had walking in 
the sand
With a beautiful girl that I met made 
in Japan

The beauty of her face was beyond my 
wildest dreams
Like cherry blossoms blooming 
in the mountains in the 
early spring
softly took hold of my hand
That's when I fell deep in 
love with a girl made 
in Japan

Short Turnaround

In the dark of night we would lay on 
Tokyo bay
up at the break of day

Her smiling eyes always seemed to try 
to understand
the girl made in Japan

My transistor radioes from 
far away
it's a breaking day

She cried when she said she'd been promised to 
another man
That's when I left my heart with the girl made 
in Japan
Yes my heart will 
always be with the girl made 
in Japan


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment