0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Oceans Disagree

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Artist:


      
Going through the ocean
Coming down the flip side I said
Only wanted  water
Can’t shake off this feeling I feel
You are who you are ‘til you are not

Coming from the ocean
Holy rollin’ thunder I feel
I’ll be wanting water
Coming round the feeling I feel
You are who you are ‘til you are not

Home........... I wanna go home
I just wanna go home
Can I please go home

Coming from the ocean
Coming from this flip side I say
Holy rollin’ thunder
Can’t shake this feeling I feel

You are who you are ‘til you are not
Coming from the feeling
I know what you’re thinking I say
Only wanted water
I’ll be you and you’ll be (me)
I see you are who you are ‘til you are not

Home.. I just wanna go home
I just wanna go home
Can I please go home..

Home.. I just wanna go home
I just wanna go home
Can’t I please go home..

Home..
I just wanna go home
Can’t I please go home..
Home.. I just wanna go home
I just wanna go home
Can’t I please go home..


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment