0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Patient Zero Taylor Swift

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Artist:


      If you wanna party with 
somebody who might know
shoulder under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, 
you'd rather die than let it go
But if you’re sick of him, 
I got you, I was patient zero

   I've gotta be honest, 
   I've been expecting your call
  No, it’s not a bad time at all
   I heard somebody saying 
   there's trouble in paradise

 It's not  for me to tell

Someone else what to do

But if you wanna party with 
somebody who might know
under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, you'd 
rather die than let it go
But if you're sick of him, 
I got you, I was patient zero

   I bet he burst into your 
   life like fireworks
I bet he even said "I love you" first
   womaning out of his place
I bet he kissed the rain off your face

 Now he  seems bored by you

But if you wanna party with 
somebody who might know
shoulder under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, you'd 
rather die than let it go
But if you're sick of him, 
I got you, I was 
patient zero I was patient
I was patient zero

So let's get into it
 I know he charmed 
 your family and friends
But it's 'cause he 
loves how everybody 
else loves him Uh-huh
 I know it seems 
 like he shines so bright
But he’s bathing in your reflected light
On a free solo social climb Uh-huh
 Take it from somebody who lost 
 his games but won the race
Take it from someone who 
said all of this to his face
Someone who knows 
she's more than just the chase
Someone who had him and walked away

If you wanna party with 
somebody who might know
shoulder under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, 
you'd rather die than let it go
But if you're sick of him, 
I got you, I was patient zero

So if you wanna kick it, then 
I'm with it, I've been there
Felt the reeling, done the healing, 
said the curses and prayers
When the fever turns a 
dreamer into a pathetic ghost
If he's killing you, I see you, 
I was patient zero


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment