0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Sofia Clairo

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Artist:


       

I think we could do it 
if we tried
If only to say, you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime

I think we could do 
it if we tried
If only to say, you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime

You know
I'll do anything you ask me to
But oh my God
I think I'm in love with you
Standing here alone now
Think that we can drive around
I just want to say
How I love you with your hair down
Baby you don't got to fight
I'll be here til the end of time
Wishing that you were mine
Pull you in, it's alright

I think we could do it 
if we tried
If only to say, you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime

Honey, I don't want it to fade
There's things that 
I know could get in the way
But, I don't want to say goodbye
could do it if we tried

I think we could do it 
if we tried
If only to say, you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime

I think we could do it if we tried
I think we could do it if we tried
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime
Sofia, know that you and I
        ooh, ooh

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment