0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Unethical Faouzia

Monday, October 5, 2026

Artist:


       

Vertigo in your arms
One second you hate me then it's false alarm
That’s just what you always do, every time
Watch me when I break and say it's paradise
Set my body aflame
Lock me up and close the door when it rains
Maybe it's my fault, I put you up so high
Darling, I think you could make 
the devil cry

Waiting on a sorry

But you're never sorry, are you?
  No, you don't even care
How can you stand and watch?

While I'm

 Breakin' all my bones, 
 tryin' to hold you close

Cut my heart right out my body
  Tearing off my skin, 
  just to let you in
Isn't it a bit unethical?

Got mе on my knees
Have you any mercy evеry time you hurt me, baby?
  Tell me, have I not 
  given you enough?
If you ever loved me, 
let me go

I don't know what it is
Got me wrapped around your cold fingertips
Maybe it’s my fault I can’t walk away
Maybe I just thought you'd feel a little shame

Oh, I’ve been waiting for the sunset
Waiting on a sorry

But you're never sorry, are you?
  No, you don't even care
How can you stand and watch?

While I'm

 Breakin' all my bones, 
 tryin' to hold you close

Cut my heart right out my body
  Tearing off my skin, 
  just to let you in
Isn't it a bit unethical?

Got mе on my knees
Have you any mercy evеry time you hurt me, baby?
  Tell me, have 
  I not given you enough?
If you ever loved me, let me go

Let me go
I'll let you go if
You let me go
Let me go

Waiting on a sorry Let me go

But you're never sorry, are you? I'll let you go if
  No, you don't even care You let me go
How can you stand and watch?
While I'm

Breakin' all my bones, 
tryin' to hold you close

Cut my heart right out my body
  Tearing off my skin, 
  just to let you in
Isn't it a bit unethical?

Got me on my knees
Have you any mercy every time you hurt me, baby?
  Tell me, have I not 
  given you enough?
If you ever loved me, let me go


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment