0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Uptown Girl Billy Joel

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


       Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Uptown girl
 She's been living in 
 her uptown world
 I bet she never had a 
 back street guy
 I bet her mama never 
 told her why
 I'm gonna try for an

Uptown girl
 She's been living in her 
 white bread world
 That's what I am

She wants from her time
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an

Uptown girl
 You know I've seen her in her uptown world
 She's getting tired of her high class toys
 She's got a choice

 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh
 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Uptown girl
 You know I can't 
 afford to buy her pearls
 But maybe someday
 when my shipes in
 She'll understand what 
 kind of guy I've been

She's looking so fine
She'll say that she's mine
She'll say I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an

Uptown girl
 She's been living in her white bread world
 That's what I am

 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 
 oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Uptown girl
 She's my uptown girl
You know I'm in love
With an uptown girl
My uptown girl
You know I'm in love
With an uptown girl
My uptown girl
You know I'm in love
With an uptown girl
My uptown girl


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment