0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Who Will You Follow Evanescence

Friday, May 15, 2026

Artist:


      What have you done to me?
You drain the life out of 
me till I don't know myself
When all your faith in 
reality fades away
Who will you follow?

I can't find the way out
Keep waking in the same fever dream
    We're playin' with fire

We're drawn to light
We're broken and blinded by it
We're dying for release
    If all this fear was born in my mind
    I gave you everything you'll ever be

What have you done to me?
You drain the life out of me till 
I don't know myself
When all your faith in 
reality fades away
Who will you follow then?

I feel the changes
Break through the lies like 
an axe through the screen
You can't stop desire
    We are the fire

Wake up to the madness
The rats in the wall are 
alreadying through
Lift this twisted veil from our eyes
Forever and ever

What have you done to me?
You drain the life out of me 
till I don't know myself
When all your faith in 
reality fades away
Who will you follow then?

What have you done to me?
You drain the life out of 
me till I don't know myself
When all your faith in 
reality fades away

Who will you follow?


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment