0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Willing And Able Noah Kahan

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


       

Oh, when my weight left the room
Did you take a deep 
breath?
I stole the beer and drove home
There was only one 
left
You're still thinking 
about that
 Wide awake in your room
Just seething about 
that

When I make my flight, 
I'm the devil
But when I stay the 
night, then we drink
the childhood lie
That we both had the 
courage to leave

  I'm willing and able
If you wanna kick this 
rock around
If you've got a bone to 
          Emadd9
pick with me
If you've got a flag, 
plant it in the ground
Oh I'll stay here 'til 
morning
Oh, we can fight like we used to fight
  Bony-limbed, red-faced, and 
            Emadd9
  teary-eyed
  Under the glow of the TV light
I'd be willing and able

Look at you leaving again

It's all you know how to 
do
Go ahead, take the last of the 
drinks

The world belongs 
to you
They all say you're a light
 shadow
in six months

When you need your 
next song

'Cause if I call you out, 
I'm an asshole
But I tell the truth when I drink
So,e home, let's fight about the 
childhood lie
We don't care what the 
other one thinks

  I'm willing and able
If you wanna kick 
this rock around
If you've got a bone to 
          Emadd9
pick with me
If you've got a flag,
 plant it in the ground
Oh I'll stay here 'til 
morning
Oh, we can fight like we used to fight
  Bony-limbed, red-faced, and 
            Emadd9
  teary-eyed
Under the glow of the TV light
Oh I wish you could know me

 much more sometimes
Wish I could do nothing 
        Emadd9
with you
Sit in the yard while the day dies
Leave it all on the table
mean it this time
Say I'm sorry for everything 
      Emadd9
else
If we found a way to the other side
I'd be willing and able

I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
I'd be willing and able
If you're willing, I'm able


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment