0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Maggots For Brains Olivia Rodrigo

Sunday, May 31, 2026

Artist:


      
My day was so mundane, I don't 
think I left the house
Drank a pot of coffee, tried to 
write, nothing came out
Somehow, it's the weekend, I'm still 
bored out of my skull
only on principle

Empty, look at me

I'm a zombie in my body, I'm a 
train off of the track
I feel dirty, I feel rotten, and the 
colors are all flat
I'm a sad shell of a woman and I've 
got maggots for brains
But that's just a thing that 
happens when my
 When my baby goes away
When my baby goes away
 He goes away

Everything feels moldy like the 
fruit that's in my fridge
I could tell to him
wish for tragedy
'Cause I know he'de ovеr and take 
real good care of mе

It's so weird, he's not here

I'm a zombie in my body, I'm a 
train off of the track
I feel dirty, I feel rotten, 
and the colors are all flat
I'm a sad shell of a woman and I've 
got maggots for brains
But that's just a thing 
that happens when my
 When my baby goes away
When my baby goes away
 He goes away, oh

 What can I    do
But think of you?
But think of you? But 
think of you?
What can I    do
But think of you? But think of

I'm a zombie in my body, I'm a 
train off of the track
I feel dirty, I feel rotten, 
and the colors are all flat
I'm a sad shell of a woman 
and I've got maggots 
for brains
But that's just a thing 
that happens when my
 When my baby goes away

What can I    do When my baby goes away
But think of you?
my baby goes away
What can I    do When my baby goes away
But think of you?


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment