0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Training Season Dua Lipa

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Artist:


      
I can give my heart to?
Or just the poison that 
I'm drawn to

It can be hard to tell the 
difference late at night
Play fair
Is that apass in your nature?
Or are you tricky 'cause 
I've been there?
learn that lesson twice

         But if you 
		 really wanna go there
You should know I

Need someone to hold me close
Deeper than I've ever know
Whose love feels like a rodeo
Knows just how to take control
When I'm vulnerable
He's straight talking to my soul
Conversation overload
Got me feeling vertigo

	who can go there?
'Cause I don't wanna 
have to show ya
If that ain't you, 
then let me know ya
'Cause training 
season's over

I tried to see my lovers 
in a good light
Don't wanna do it 
just to be nice
Don't wanna have to 
teach you how to love me right
I hope it hits me like an arrow
Someone with some potential
Is it too much to ask for?

Who understands 
I need someone to hold me close
Deeper than I've ever know
Whose love feels like a rodeo
Knows just how to take control?
When I'm vulnerable
He's straight talking to my soul
Conversation overload
Got me feeling vertigo

	who can go there?
'Cause I don't wanna 
have to show ya
If that ain't you, then let me know ya
'Cause training 
season's over

   Can youpete?
Now is your time
Run when you hear 
that whistle blow
Or stuck on the sidelines waiting for 
someone to tell you to go?
For someone to tell you to go?
You should know I

Need someone to hold me close
Deeper than I've ever know
Whose love feels like a rodeo
Knows just how to take control
When I'm vulnerable
He's straight talking to my soul
Conversation overload
'Cause training season's over
'Cause training season's over
     Training season's over


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment