0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Always Daniel Caesar

Thursday, April 30, 2026

Artist:


      Baby, baby
There will always be 
space for you and me
Right where you left it
Enough time will pass
We'll look back and laugh
Just don't forget it

For writing this song
Losing my head over you

'Cause we both know how it goes
I don't want things to change
I pray they stay the same, always
If you're with somebody else
I'll give you time and space
Just know I'm not a phase
I'm always-ways-ways
I'm always-ways-ways

Pretty lady, used to walk with me
Down Bloor street, 
oh, what a time
fuss and the fight
So fine, you'll always be mine

For writing this song Write me a song
Losing my head over you


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment