0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik I Know The End Phoebe Bridgers

Thursday, April 30, 2026

Artist:


       

Somewhere in Germany but I can't place it
Man, I hate this part of Texas
Close my eyes, fantasize
Three clicks and I'm home
When I get back I'll lay around
Romanticize a quiet life
There's no place like my room 

But you had to go
I know, I know, I know
Like a wave that crashed and 
melted on the shore
Not even the burnouts are 
out here anymore
I know, I know, I know

Out in the park, we watch the sunset
Talking on a rusty swing set
  and I got mean
I'm always pushing you away from me
But youe back with gravity

So I gotta go
I know, I know, I know
When the sirens sound you'll 
hide under the floor
But I'm not gonna go down with 
my hometown in a tornado
I'm gonna chase it
I know, I know, I know
I gotta go now
I know, I know, I know

  Driving out  into the sun
Let the ultraviolet cover me up
  Went looking for  a creation myth
Ended up with a pair of cracked lips
Windows down, scream along
Slot machines, fear of God
Windows down, heater on
  Big bolts of lightning 
  hanging low
Over the coast, everyone's 
convinced
It's a government drone 
or an alien spaceship
Either way, we're not alone
I'll find a new place to be from
picket fence
To float around and ghost my friends
No, I'm not afraid to disappear
The billboard said, "The end is near"
I turned around, there 
was nothing there
Yeah, I guess the end is here
The end is here
The end is here
The end is here

The end is   


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment