0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Boys Dont Cry The Cure

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


       

I would say I'm sorry 
If I thought that it would change your mind 
But I know that this time 
I have said too much, been too unkind 

  I try to laugh about it 
  cover it all up with lies 
  I try to laugh about it 
  hiding the tears in my eyes 

'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry 

I would break down at your feet 
But I know that it's too late 

  So I try to laugh about it, 
  cover it all up with lies 
  I try to laugh about it, 
  hiding the tears in my eyes 

'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry 

I would tell you that I loved you
If I thought that you would stay 
But I know that it's no use 

 Misjudged your limits 
 Pushed you too far 
 Took you for granted 
 I thought that you needed 
 me more more more

Now I would do most anything 
To get you back by my side 
But I just keep on laughing
Hiding the tears in my eyes 

'Cause boys   don't cry
Boys don't cry 
     Boys don't cry 


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment