0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Sweet Boy Malcolm Todd

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


      e two three four

  Can we go home now
  It's getting later baby
  Can we go home now
  You think it's time to give up
  We're on our own now
  No place to drive you crazy
  Don't share a home now
  I'm okay till tonight
Ties get broken
You need space and you're not 
mad when I'm not late
Now I'm not there and 
you're just fine
         Em7
But I'm okay till tonight

  I want you to go
I wrote it in bold
             Em7
Yeah I got a plan
Don't start to get mad
                Em7
Cause imma lose time
When you are free to have
Flying out to the city  
They're throwing some money at me
I know it's been shitty  
To see the attention I'm getting
But it's beening  
Since I've been singing baby

  Now I'll just see you 
  when I'm on business
With everyone you can listen

You can write me from 
where you are living

  Can we go home now
  It's getting later baby
  Can we go home now
  You think it's time to give up
  We're on our own now
  No place to drive you crazy
  Don't share a home now
  I'm okay till tonight
Ties get broken
You need space and you're not 
mad when I'm not late
Now I'm not there and 
you're just fine
         Em7          
But I'm okay till tonight


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment