0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Brooklyn Baby Lana Del Rey

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


       
They say I'm too young 
to love you
I don't know what I need

They think I don't understand
The freedom land of the seventies
I think I'm too cool to know ya
You say I'm like the ice I freeze

I'm churning out novels like
Beat poetry on amphetamines

I say 
I say

Well, my boyfriend's in the band
He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed
I've got feathers in my hair
I get down to Beat poetry
I can play most anything
I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

They say I'm too young to love you
They say I'm too dumb to see

They judge me like a picture book
By the colors like they forgot to read
I think we're like fire and water
I think we're like the wind and sea

You're burning up, I'm cooling down
You're up, I'm down
You're blind,  I see
But I'm free
I'm free

Well, my boyfriend's in the band
He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed
I've got feathers in my hair
I get down to Beat poetry
I can play most anything
I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

I'm talking about my generation
Talking about that newer nation

You can beat it,    beat it, baby
You never liked the way I said it
If you don't get it, then forget it
'Cause I don't have to 
f**king explain  it

He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed
I've got feathers in my hair
I get high on hydroponic weed
I get down to Beat poetry
I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me
'Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment