0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Hard Times Paramore

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


       
  Is to wake up fine
  Tell me that I’m alright
  That I ain’t gonna die
  Is a hole in the ground
  You can tell me when it’s alright
  For me toe out

Hard times Gonna make you wonder 
why you even try
Hard times Gonna take you down and 
laugh when you cry
I even survive
Hard times, Hard times

  I'm walking around
  With my little raincloud
  Hanging over my head
  Where do I go?
  Gimme some sort of sign
  Hit me with lightning!
  Maybe I’lle alive

Hard times Gonna make you 
wonder why you even try
Hard times

Gonna take you down and 
laugh when you cry
These lives

I even survive
Hard times, Hard times

Tell my friends I’ming down
We'll kick it when I hit the ground
Tell my friends I’ming down
We'll kick it when I hit the ground
     When I hit the ground
     When I hit the ground
     When I hit the ground
     When I hit the ground

Hard times Gonna make you 
wonder why you even try
Hard times

Gonna take you down and 
laugh when you cry
These lives

I even survive
Hard times, Hard times
Hard times Gonna make you wonder 
why you even try
Hard times

Gonna take you down and 
laugh when you cry
These lives
I even survive
Hard times, Hard times


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment