0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Cool About It Boygenius

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


       

Met you at the dive bar 
to go shoot some pool
cowboys with 
the neck tattoos
about work and school

I'm trying to be cool about it
Feeling like an absolute 
fool about it
Wishing you were kind enough 
to be cruel about it
Telling myself I can always 
do without it
Knowing that it probably 
isn't true

I came prepared for absolution 
if you'd only ask
So I take some offense when you say 
“no regrets”
I remember it's impossible 
to pass your test

But I'm trying to forget about it
Feeling like I'm breaking a 
sweat about it
Wishing you’d kindly 
get out of my hеad about it
Telling myself one day I'll 
forgеt about it
Knowing that it probably 
isn't true

Once I took your medication to 
know what it's like
read your mind
I ask you how you're doing 
and I let you lie

We don't have to talk about it
I can walk you home and practice 
method acting
I'll pretend being with you 
doesn't feel like drowning
Telling you it's nice to see how 
good you're doing
Even though we know 
it isn't true


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment