0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik The Way Things Go Beabadoobee

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


      left to say, I guess I'm 
just the bigger guy
on my mind that 
I don't even want to try
Guess it's not far 
from the ordinary, 
they do say love is blind
But I guess that's the 
way things go

  Can't remember how 
  to say your name
  Let alone count all 
  the freckles on 
your face
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go

  Can't remember when 
  you said you called
  Miles away and it was still 
my fault
  The love you said you had, it 
sometimes showed
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go

There's so much left to 
say, I guess I'm just the 
bigger guy
my mind that I don't 
even want to try
Guess it's not far from the ordinary, 
they do say love is blind
But I guess that's the way things go

  Didn't think you'd ever stoop so low
  Getting with the only girl you know
That's pretty lame, and that's the way 
things go
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go

  Passed your house when I was on 
a train
  In my mind you'll always stay 
the same
  I'm happy now, I ought to let 
you know
But I guess that's just the 
way things go
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go
the way things go

I don't mind, I don't mind
I don't mind, I don't mind
Oh, I guess that's just the way 
things go
Oh, I guess that's the way 
things go


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment