0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Good Reason Gracie Abrams

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


       

Took a sharp knife, 
          Dadd4
more than once or twice
To the heart of this, 
and you threatened it
Metaphorically, accidentally
You called me your 
everything
          Dadd4
I have to emphasize
Made our roof cave in, 
built by idiots
Still so earnestly 
     Dadd4
over carefully
Questions crept back 
into my head again

That's when I knew suddenly 
I would be leaving
If only I had a good reason
That's when I knew, honestly, 
you would start bleeding
Just to cover it up for my feelings
If only I had a good rеason

      Dadd4
Was I meant to stay?
You're too nice to mе when I tell 
you things you don't wanna hear
Like I spent the year over-promising
Over everything

That's when I knew, suddenly 
you would be grieving
I'm only half sure that I mean it
If only I had a good reason
Oh, but I bet you'd probably 
sit there and take it
Well, that only makes me regret it
If only I had a good reason

 If only I had a good reason
   If only it wasn't bad timing
 If only I chose you and not me
   If only we leaned into fighting
 If only you got disappointed
   If only I kept every promise
 If only you treated me poorly
   If only you didn't 
   If only you didn't adore me

I knew, suddenly 
I would be leaving
If only I had a good reason If 
only I had a good reason
That's when I knew
      Dadd4        
You'd probably sit 
there and take it
Well, that only makes me regret it
If only I had a good reason 
If only I had a good reason

          Dadd4
If only I had a good reason
   If only I chose you and not me
 If only I had a good reason
   If only I chose you and not me
 If only I had a good reason
   If only I had a good reason
 If only, if only


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment