0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Impostor Syndrome Sidney Gish

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Artist:


        Unfortunately I am
  My own dog, my own fur 
 panion
  My own old lady on a forum
  Who types in glittery decorum

  Unfortunately I take
  Myself out walking 
  every day
  I hand my legs to the feet and
  I give my head to the leash

  Every other day I’m wondering
  What’s a human being gotta be like
  What’s a way to just bepetent
  These sweet instincts ruin my life

  Every other day I’m wondering
  Was it a mistake to try and define
  What I’m certain’s mad ipetence
  These sweet 
  instincts        ruin my life

 I can't smell well, or tell the time 
 Not K through 8, nor K - 9 
 For human, grossly underqualified
 For canine, grossly overqualified

  I don’t blend in at Pet-Smart
  That truth remains for the Walmart
  'Cause in either case they say to me
  "What the fuck is lost in aisle 3?"

  Every other day I’m wondering
  What’s a human being gotta be like
  What’s a way to just bepetent
  These sweet instincts ruin my life

  Every other day I’m wondering
  Was it a mistake to try and define
  What I’m certain’s mad ipetence
  These sweet 
  instincts        ruin my life

  imposter syndrome


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment