0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Just A Friend To You Meghan Trainor

Sunday, May 31, 2026

Artist:


       

  Why you gotta hug me like that
  Every time you see me?
  Why you always making me laugh
  Swear you're catching feelings

 I loved you from the start
 So it breaks my heart

When you say I'm just a friend to you
Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than 
just a friend to you

  When there's other people around
  You never wanna kiss me
  You tell me it's too late to hang out

 I loved you from the start
 So it breaks my heart

When you say I'm just a friend to you
Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than 
just a friend to you

You-oh-oh-oh-oh
  You-oh-oh-oh-oh
  You-oh-oh-oh-oh
  You-oh-oh-oh-oh

When you say I'm just a friend to you
Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than 
just a friend to you


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment