0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik Youve Got A Friend In Me Toy Story

Sunday, May 31, 2026

Artist:


       

You've got a friend in me 
You've got a friend in me 
 When the road looks rough ahead 
from your nice warm bed 
You just remember what your 
old pal said 
Boy, you've got a friend in me 
Yeah, you've got a 
friend in me 

You've got a friend in me 
 You've got a friend in me 
You got troubles, I got them too 
 There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you 
 We stick together, we can see it through 
Cause you've got a friend in me 
 You've got a friend in me 

 Some other folks might 
 be a little bit smarter than I am 
 Bigger and stronger too, maybe    
 But none of them will ever love you 
The way I do 
It's me and you, boy 

Our friendship will never  die 
 You're gonna see it's our des-ti-ny 
 You've got a friend in me 
 You've got a friend in me 
 You've got a friend 
 in me

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment