0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik When Will My Life Begin Tangled

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


       

morning lineup
Start on the chores and sweep 
'til the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, 
and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then 
it's like seven fifteen

Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings 
to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
Just wonder when will 
my life begin?

Then after lunch it's puzzles 
and darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit 
of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, 
candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe 
sketch, take a climb
Sew a dress!

If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
Stuck in the same place 
I've always been

When will my life begin?

Tomorrow night
The lights will appear
Just like they do on my 
birthday each year
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older
Mother might just
Let me go   


    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment