0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Lirik This City Sam Fischer

Monday, August 31, 2026

Artist:


      I've been seeing lonely people 
in crowded rooms
Covering their old heartbreaks 
with new tattoos
It's all about smoke screens 
and cigarettes
Looking through low lights 
at silhouettes
But all I see is lonely people 
in crowded rooms

This city's gonna break 
my heart
This city's gonna love me 
then leave me alone
This city's got me chasing 
stars
It's been a couple months since 
I felt like I'm home
knowing where I belong?
This city's gonna break 
my heart
She's always gonna break 
your heart,  oh

I remember mornings when my 
head didn't hurt
when art didn't 
feel like work
She wakes up at noon and 
she's out 'til three
She leaves her perfume all over me
But I remember mornings when 
my head didn't hurt

This city's gonna break 
my heart
This city's gonna love me 
then leave me alone
This city's got me chasing stars
It's been a couple months since 
I felt like I'm home
where I belong?
This city's gonna break my heart
She's always gonna break 
your heart

ooh ooh ooh  ooh ooh  
ooh      ohhh
ooh ooh ooh  ooh ooh  
ooh ooh ooh     

 one strum per chord
She got a hold on me
She got me wrapped 
round her finger
She got a hold on me
She got me wrapped round her 
finger, oh yeah

This city's gonna break 
my heart
This city's gonna love me 
then leave me alone
This city's got me chasing stars
It's been a couple months since 
I felt like I'm home
knowing where I belong?
This city's gonna break 
my heart
She's always gonna break 
your heart 

ooh ooh ooh  ooh ooh  
ooh       yeah
ooh ooh ooh  ooh ooh  
ooh           ooohh

This city's gonna break my 
heart,     hey
She's always gonna break 
your heart

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment